March 27, 2008

Some Surprises

"When I examine myself and my methods of thought, I come to the conclusion that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge." -- Albert Einstein


You've got a lot of choices. If getting out of bed in the morning is a chore and you're not smiling on a regular basis, try another choice. -- Steven D. Woodhull


Intuition will tell the thinking mind where to look next. Jonas Salk


A person will be called to account on Judgment Day for every permissible thing he might have enjoyed but did not. -The Talmud-


If something you are doing is not working, doing more of it won't work any better. -- Source unknown

and, not at all surprising, but a good point:
"I like Thinking Big. If you're going to be thinking anyway, you might as well Think Big." -- Donald Trump