April 27, 2008

Vision









It all began with a vision, a vision which I held for many, many years, until one day about a year and a half ago, I had done enough work on myself that I was able to actually "see" myself in Peru. Part of it was about "deserving", but most of it was about fear. Now, only one year after my first trip, I am leaving in a few days for my second trip there. Life is good!
Life is so good when we allow it to be.


Several clients have said "I have always wanted to go to Peru", or "Someday, I hope I can go to Peru". My response, from my heart, is "Don't want. Don't hope." Both are luke-warm statements lacking in passion....and they won't get you there. Once you start saying "I am going to Peru!" you will find yourself there sooner than you ever thought possible! These are the miracles of the Universe.