July 30, 2010

Law of Attraction





You will notice that those who speak most of prosperity, have it. Those who speak most of health, have it. Those who speak most of sickness, have it. Those who speak most of poverty, have it. It is Law. It can be no other way...

The way you feel is your point of attraction, and so, the Law of Attraction is most understood when you see yourself as a magnet getting more and more of the way you feel. When you feel lonely, you attract more loneliness. When you feel poor, you attract more poverty. When you feel sick, you attract more sickness. When you feel unhappy, you attract more unhappiness. When you feel healthy and vital and alive and prosperous - you attract more of all of those things. (Abraham-Hicks)

The other day I went to my neighborhood herb/vitamin store which is owned by two nutritionists. The moment I entered, I wanted to turn around and leave...Yes, the negative energy was that strong. One of the owners asked if she could help me find something and on hearing my answer, she pointed to a shelf location. I asked whether the powder was water soluble and she said she didn't know. With that curt response, she turned around and walked away, leaving me standing alone in an empty store. I left as quickly as I could. If the owner's curtness was due to business being slow.....it is not about to get any better. Approaching anything from a place of lack never works. If that were my store, I would look for quick and easy solutions to begin with......SMILE, and play some wonderful, soft music. Dressing cheerfully would be better than the black she was wearing......Begin where you can, and as your spirits lift, so will the circumstances.