April 5, 2009

Changing Channels






I believe that life is supposed to be about joy, not struggle...and that if we are struggling, we need to change "the channel". Many of us feel guilty about laughing and feeling good when so many people are suffering, but how are you helping them by not giggling your way through life? Aren't you far more likely to think of ways to contribute to the welfare of others if YOU are coming from a place of joy?

Life is supposed to be fun. You said, "I'll go forth and choose. I'll look at the data, and I'll say, yes to this, and yes to this, and yes to this, and I'll paint a picture of the things that I want, and I'll vibrate about them, because that's what I'm giving my attention to. And the Universe will respond to my vibration. And then I'll stand in a new place where a whole new batch of yeses are available, and I'll say yes to this, and yes to this, and yes to this." You did not say, "I'll go forth and struggle into joy", because from your Nonphysical Perspective you know it is vibrationally not possible. You cannot struggle to joy. Struggle and joy are not on the same channel. You joy your way to joy. You laugh your way to success. It is through your joy that good things come. Abraham-Hicks